Cybersecurity is all about risk reduction – including reducing risk in your cybersecurity buying decisions. But how do you know what technology to trust when all the cyber vendors claim their technology is the best? The first rule of thumb is to seek independent third-party verification of vendors’ claims. SNC is proud of the Binary Armor patented technology which has led to several demanding, successful third-party tests and certifications. When you don’t know what to trust – trust Binary Armor.
Binary Armor Security Certifications:
NIAP Common Criteria Approved
- Certification date: 08/07/18
- Validation Report: CCEVS-VR-VID10879-2018
- Product Type: Network Device
- Conformance Claim: Protection Profile Compliant
DoDIN Approved Product List – Sept 2018
- Only approved OT and control system cyber security solution on APL
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Binary Armor 7000-SNC-01 Rel. 1.6 TN 1804001 as a Cybersecurity Tools (CST)
- DISA APL – TN 1804001
FIPS 140-2 Encryption
- Certified Red Hat OpenSSL used with Binary Armor
- The OpenSSL FIPS Runtime Module is a general purpose cryptographic library designed to provide FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic functionality for use with the high level API of the OpenSSL library.
- Validation Numbers: DSA 1425, ECDSA 1495, Component 1986, HMAC 3695, Component 1987,RSA 2976, AES 5544, TDES 2791, DRBG 2199, SHS 4450
Tested by the EPRI Cyber Security Lab for protecting power delivery systems: EPRI report #3002014248
U. S. Patents: #9998426, #9531669, #9729507
Pending Hardware Certifications (expected Q3 2020): UL 61010 for Ordinary Environments and UL121201 for Class I and Class II, Division 2 and Class III, Divisions 1 and 2 hazardous (classified) occasions.