Binary Armor SCADA network guard is an endpoint cybersecurity solution for SCADA and ICS networks. It has undergone rigorous testing and certification so end-users can be confident in the security it provides.
Designed to be installed in-line between PLCs, RTUs, intelligent electronic devices or controllers and the WAN/LAN, the Binary Armor patented technology provides bi-directional security across all communication layers.
BINARY ARMOR - Trusted. Proven. Certified.
Choose Your Solution
Choose if your system architecture has been validated through a Binary Armor Pilot Project and you require no additional training or support.
Quantity price breaks are available.
- Certified Binary Armor SCADA network guard hardware
- Binary Armor software tools including configuration wizard
- Enterprise monitoring software
- Six (6) months of Binary Armor Annual Service Plan
Pilot projects are intended for the initial fielding of Binary Armor to validate your system architecture.
- Two (2) Standard Binary Armor SCADA network guard devices (additional devices may be purchased for the pilot if needed)
- Two (2) Binary Armor Secure USB FOBs
- On-site SME support for solution development and initial fielding including travel
- Documented system architecture for enterprise rollout of Binary Armor solution